Verified Reviewer

Hi i normally dont reach out to complain unless the experience was absolutely horrible and lets just say it was beyond . I wasnt going to reach out but after visiting a few other places since this incident just brought me back to why I didnt reach out to you all.

So on Friday i visited one of your locations, located in west Springfield mass. Me and my boyfriend sat at the bar . It was about 830 at night . The restaurant had two bartenders That night .

A guy which is always fantastic(I forget his name) and a girl which Ive never seen before (Erica I believe was her name) which unfortunately took care of us. More like didnt I should say . Took her about 5 minutes before she even asked us what we wanted to drink . I asked for some water because I am pregnant and my boyfriend order a alcoholic drink which I dont recall what it was .

We sat there , no popcorn was given to us. Meanwhile the guy to the left of me was enjoying himself 2 bowls of it . I gave her a chance maybe she forgot. We sat there and waited for our order to be taken, it took her about 20 minutes, And the fact that we got up to leave, before she asked us what we were having for dinner.

At that point we were highly irritated because of the fact that she was pacing back-and-forth, she was eating on the floor which was highly unprofessional, not only that to the right of us two females showed up and she immediately gave them attention. Hence they did get their popcorn right away. When we saw that it was literally the last straw and we got up and walked out thats when she wanted to come over and asked If we were ready to order.

We payed for the drink and left very irritated at almost 9 oclock at night. Worst experience ever and I hope she gets discipline for her actions .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Springfield, Massachusetts